What channels do you use to find prospects and their contacts? Of course, it depends on your business type and industry but LinkedIn is known as a great gadget to help marketers find prospects and their contacts and emails.
To find an email address in a LinkedIn profile, you can check the "Contact Info" section on the profile page, look for any email address mentioned in the summary or experience sections, or send a direct message to the person asking for their email address. However, keep in mind that not all LinkedIn users may have their email addresses publicly visible on their profiles.
Like email finders that extract emails from companies’ websites and Google, CUFinder LinkedIn email finder extracts emails from LinkedIn– the biggest business network
in the world with millions of companies’ and individuals’ accounts.
How to find email address in a LinkedIn profile by CUFinder?
CUFinder LinkedIn email finder can find the email addresses of individuals on LinkedIn in the blink of an eye with no pause and error.
Any sufficiently advanced technology is equivalent to magic.Arthur C. Clarke
This service of CUFinder is also a magic tool as it saves time, and turns a long and tedious process of email extraction and verification into a simple and convenient one.
As all provided emails are checked after extraction, the user can be sure that a good email sending reputation will be provided for him/her, and his/her bounce rate improves.
According to Sparkpost “An email sender reputation is a score that an Internet Service Provider (ISP) assigns to an organization that sends email.
It’s a crucial component of your email deliverability. The higher the score, the more likely an ISP will deliver emails to the inboxes of recipients on their network.”
Otherwise, your emails will be sent to the spam folder of the receivers.
So always search for correct email addresses, and do not forget that one true email address is worth more than hundreds of mostly incorrect emails.
CUFinder has a Google Chrome Extension which extracts the emails of people from their LinkedIn accounts in real time.
Another method that CUFinder uses asks the users to choose one industry and one country. Then CUFinder finds the LinkedIn accounts of all people that are working in the selected industry and country.
The user should choose any of these accounts that he wants, and CUFinder extracts these people’s emails in seconds.
It is the art of CUFinder,
that, with the help of artificial intelligence, extracts as many emails as the user asks in the shortest possible time.
Related Questions & Answers
How to Get Contact info from LinkedIn without Connection
Getting contact information from LinkedIn without a connection can be a bit more challenging, but here are a couple of methods you can try:
- Utilize Shared Connections: Look for shared connections between you and the person you want to contact. If you have a mutual connection, you can reach out to them and ask if they could introduce you or provide you with the contact information you’re seeking. Networking through mutual connections can increase your chances of obtaining the contact info you need.
- Use InMail or Introduction Requests: LinkedIn offers a messaging feature called InMail, which allows you to send direct messages to people you’re not connected with. InMail credits may be required, depending on your LinkedIn subscription. Alternatively, you can use the “Get Introduced” feature, available on some profiles, to request an introduction from a shared connection. This can help facilitate communication with the desired contact.
It’s important to note that not all LinkedIn users may be responsive to unsolicited messages, especially if you don’t have a prior connection or a compelling reason to reach out. Always be respectful and mindful of LinkedIn’s terms of service and professional etiquette when attempting to contact someone without a connection.
- Select one industry and country from the lists offered by the CUFinder LinkedIn email finder.
- CUFinder shows the profiles of all people who have pages on LinkedIn that are active in the chosen industry and country.
- Then you need to tick as many of these profiles as you desire.
- CUFinder shows the emails of the people of the selected LinkedIn accounts in an Excel file and in real-time.
So you must choose and tick as many of these individuals’ LinkedIn pages as you like and CUFinder shows the emails of the chosen accounts. It is facile and effortless!
You can use the Chrome Extension of CUFinder. Just go to LinkedIn pages and click on CUFinder Google chrome Extension and finally get the emails of that LinkedIn person instantly -not demanding any effort!
LinkedIn Email Address Format
LinkedIn email addresses follow a consistent format, typically based on the user’s name and the domain of the LinkedIn platform. Here’s a simple explanation of the format:
- Start with the user’s first and last name: The email address format often begins with the user’s first and last name, usually separated by a dot or underscore. For example, if the user’s name is John Doe, the email address might start as “johndoe”.
- Add the domain: After the name, you’ll need to add the domain of the LinkedIn platform. The domain can vary depending on the country or region. For example, the domain for LinkedIn in the United States is “@linkedin.com”, so the complete email address could be “[email protected]”.
It’s important to note that not all LinkedIn users may have their email address publicly displayed or accessible through their profile. Some users may choose to keep their contact information private or use alternative methods of communication on the platform. When attempting to reach out to someone on LinkedIn, it’s best to use the platform’s messaging features or other professional networking methods provided by the platform.